Monday, December 6, 2010

Notre Dame machine embroidery design


Notre Dame digitized logo for machine embroidery machines.
This design is to be used on an embroidery machine. You must have an embroidery machine and the ability to transfer files to your machine to use this design. It is NOT a patch.

*Notre Dame University logo design measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Available in the following formats:

PES

JEF
DST
EXP
XXX
HUS
VIP

Files emailed usually within 24 hours of payment. Thanks and Happy Stitching!





Format




2 comments:

java junkie said...

I need this design in a VP3 -- Is that possible?

RLP said...

Just wondering when I will receive the design I purchased from you on December 24th 2012. I realsie it is holiday time, but would like the Notre Dame Logo I bought please so I can stitch over the holidays for a friend. Many thanks. raetom@xtra.co.nz

Post a Comment