Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dr. Seuss Grinch Bah Humbug machine embroidery design


Dr Seuss' Grinch Bah Humbug digitized design for machine embroidery machines.
This design is to be used on an embroidery machine. You must have an embroidery machine and the ability to transfer files to your machine to use this design. It is NOT a patch.
The Grinch design measures 4 x 4
*I leave the jump stitches in the photo on purpose so that you can see how many there are.

If you need another format, please let me know. Files emailed usually within 24 hours of payment.I am usually pretty quick unless it's 2 a.m. in Charleston! Thanks and Happy Stitching!





Format




1 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I ordered a DST file and still have not received it. Must be an inactive account? I'll be requesting a refund from paypal.

Post a Comment