Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cal Berkeley machine embroidery logo

Cal Berkeley digitized logo for machine embroidery machines. This design is to be used on an embroidery machine. You must have an embroidery machine and the ability to transfer files to your machine to use this design. It is NOT a patch. Cal Berkeley machine embroidery design measures 3.91 inches by 3.12 inches Available in the following formats: PES JEF DST EXP XXX HUS VIP *I leave the jump stitches in the photo on purpose so that you can see how many there are. Files emailed usually within 24 hours of payment.I am usually pretty quick unless it's 2 a.m. in Charleston! Thanks and Happy Stitching!
Format

2 comments:

mwillis said...

I purchased logo through Pay Pal and was not redirected back to her site to receive the item. I have tried to email and get in touch through Pay Pal and I she has not responded.

Unknown said...

I would like to purchase this but the PayPal link isn't working

Post a Comment