Sunday, November 28, 2010

University of South Carolina machine embroidery design


Machine embroidery Design University of South Carolina logo.
Machine embroidery Design University of South Carolina logo.
Design is available in most design formats,just let me know when ordering what type of embroidery machine you have.
Design will be e-mailed within 24 hours of ordering.
* This listing is for digitized machine embroidery file only you must have an embroidery machine to use this purchase





Format




4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm planning on getting the Brother PE700 embroidery machine...about all I can afford. Do you still sell the USC logo?

scgirl08 said...

ordered a week ago, haven't received my design yet. who or how do I contact for a refund?

Unknown said...

I purchased this design on 12-17-13 and as of 1-12-14 I have not recieved the design. I have sent emails and have not gotten a reply. Who do I need to contact for a refund?

scgirl08 said...

^I've had the same problem, ordered back in October and have sent an email as well with no reply, and would like a refund.

Post a Comment